The use of the GREY GLASSES website and any of the services incorporated in it, implies full acceptance of the conditions presented below:
1) Data collection and consent.
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), and by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection, it is reported that the personal data that is sent through our contact form, email, or those that can be provided to us through the contact telephone number, will be included in our personal data files, whose manager and owner is GREY GLASSES.
All the data collected will be treated with the due confidentiality following the current regulations on the protection of personal data, under the current LOPDGDD, RLOPD and, the RGPD.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable to the Spanish State, which are subject to persons, both national and foreign, who use this website.
2) Purpose of the treatment.
When a user connects from this website, he sends us personal data through our contact form, email or makes a telephone inquiry, he is providing personal information for which GREY GLASSES is responsible, which will be used to:
- The management of communications with the user.
- To be able to create a budget adjusted to your needs, as well as carry out statistical studies. In case of becoming a client, you can use your information to efficiently exercise the work of the service that you have contracted. The purposes of the treatment of customer data are the commercial, administrative, accounting, and fiscal management thereof, and the provision of services that have been entrusted to us.
- The provision of the service implies the need for the interested parties to provide health data in advance. Health data is data of special protection, that is why we request your explicit consent for the treatment of said data. In the case of minors, for the provision of our services, the express consent of the parents or legal representatives will be mandatory.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Commercial: When the interested person sends the personal data and the electronic address to GREY GLASSES, he is expressly authorizing its use for the purposes of periodic communications, including implicitly those made by email. Registration or registration in certain services entails obtaining express consent for the referral of commercial or promotional communications of GREY GLASSES. Likewise, GREY GLASSES will provide users with mechanisms so that, in a simple and free manner, they can withdraw the consent granted. for the purpose of sending electronic communications, fully complying with European and national regulations on the matter concerned.
This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, the user gives his consent for his information to be collected, used, managed and stored by GREY GLASSES.
In case of receiving spontaneous applications to work with GREY GLASSES, the purpose of the treatment of your data will be to make you participate in the possible personnel selection processes carried out by us. The data will be kept for a maximum period of five years, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing full respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction.
In no case is the user obliged to provide data to GREY GLASSES. However, it should be noted that failure to do so will result in the inability to provide GREY GLASSES services in the manner normally provided.
GREY GLASSES is not responsible for the processing of personal data on web pages that the user can access through the various links on our web page.
Unless expressly indicated, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form. These data offered by the user will have to be true, exact, complete and updated data.
Our website obtains the user's personal data through the contact form or through telephone inquiries. The user will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused to GREY GLASSES or to any third party, by filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data, or with data from third parties.
GREY GLASSES reserves the right to decide whether or not to incorporate the personal data of these people into its activity records.
3) Right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO); right to be forgotten, right to the portability of personal data and the right to limitation in the treatment of the user's personal data.
The user has the right to access their personal data collected from GREY GLASSES files or oppose their treatment, in the terms established by Law, by contacting GREY GLASSES. by writing to GREY GLASSES, C / Martín de Vargas, 40 - 28005 Madrid, always accompanying a photocopy of your ID, or document accrediting the entity you represent.
In addition, with the introduction of the RGPD, the right to be forgotten, the right to the portability of personal data and the right to limitation in treatment are incorporated.
The right to be forgotten involves preventing, by order of the affected party, the dissemination of personal information through the Internet when its publication does not meet the adequacy and relevance requirements set forth in the regulations. This encompasses the right to limit the universal and indiscriminate dissemination of personal data in general search engines when the information is obsolete or no longer has relevance or public interest, even if the original publication is legitimate.
The right to data portability empowers the interested party to obtain a copy of their personal data in a structured electronic format and of habitual use and to transfer their data from one electronic treatment system to another.
The right to the limitation in the treatment consists of the power of the interested parties to request and obtain from the person responsible for the treatment or file, a limitation of the treatment of their personal data when any of the following conditions is met:
- The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of the same.
- The treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use.
- The person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- The interested party has opposed the treatment.
It is important that, to keep the personal data updated, it is reported whenever there is any modification; otherwise, GREY GLASSES is not responsible for their veracity.
If the user does not expressly cancel their personal data from the GREY GLASSES files, it is understood that he is still interested in their remaining incorporated as long as they are adequate for the purpose for which they were obtained, and as long as GREY GLASSES considers it appropriate.
4) Security of personal data.
GREY GLASSES informs that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to safeguard security, as required by current regulations that regulate Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. , and the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection of activity records that contain personal data.
5) Modification of this confidentiality policy.
GREY GLASSES reserves the right in the future to modify its data protection policy according to its criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence, or business practice. If GREY GLASSES introduces any modification, the new text will be published on this same page, where the user may have knowledge of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the user will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment in which the website is accessed and, therefore, it is mandatory to read them each time you provide us with your data through our website.
The use of the Web attributes to the one who makes use of it the condition of User, and accepts the present Conditions of which he has had the opportunity to take knowledge.
6) Data transfers to third parties.
No transfers of the data provided to third parties will be made, except legal obligation. In conclusion, the only data controller will be GREY GLASSES.
7) Commercial communications by email.
In compliance with article 21 of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce), and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection, which prohibits the sending of commercial communications by email that have not previously been expressly authorized by the recipients, we inform you that the acceptance of commercial communications implies your express authorization to send informational, commercial, advertising and promotional, by this means to the address provided.
Our website obtains the user's personal data by receiving forms, and / or by means of telephone consultations, for the following purposes:
- Subscription to online newsletters, physical publications, web pages and commercial and promotional communications related to GREY GLASSES services.
- GREY GLASSES management for information or registration as a collaborating company and for the management and registration as a user of other GREY GLASSES products.
- Commercial: When the interested person sends the personal data and accepts the sending of communications, he is expressly authorizing its use for the purposes of periodic communications, including implicitly those made by email or ordinary mail.
Likewise, GREY GLASSES will provide users with mechanisms so that, in a simple and free way, they can withdraw the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, fully complying with European and national regulations on the matter concerned.
However, if you do not wish to receive our commercial communications you can request it by writing to: GREY GLASSES by writing to GREY GLASSES, at calle Martín de Vargas, 40. 28005 - Madrid, always accompanying a photocopy of your ID, or document accrediting the entity you represent or by email to email@example.com
The user, by filling in the form with the personal data requested and expressly accepts the sending of commercial communications, with the use of the different products or services offered on this website, expressly authorizes and consents to GREY GLASSES , to process and incorporate these data in our activity logs. (www.agpd.es) for which the aforementioned company is responsible, in order to provide more information about the company, inform about products, and inform about services offered.
8) Data retention.
Under the data retention regulations, they will be maintained during the provision of the service and one year after contracting it, as a general rule.